Here’s a small preview for tonight’s episode: the snake-print leather bag Carrie (AnnaSophia Robb) wears can actually still be purchased, if you’re willing to spend a few hundred dollars. Confusingly, the official site lists it as the ‘Kate’ bag, but Farfetch have dubbed it ‘Anna’. Regardless, you can get it from the link below!
Oh boy, does Carrie (AnnaSophia Robb) look upset in ‘Under Pressure’! We love that even in the comfort of her own home, Carrie opts to look super stylish in this grey pullover with blue, patchwork detail. It’s unfortunately sold out.
Anthropologie Bobbie Pullover - $88.00
Hello there! Well, that’s quite a collection! Here are the eight pairs of Jessica Simpson shoes Carrie has worn throughout the seasons:
- In 1.11 - Identity Crisis: Awanda Sandals in Fluorescent Orange/Cedar (sold out)
- In 1.13 - Kiss Yesterday Goodbye: Praline Heels in Red/Coconut (sold out)
- In 2.05 - Too Close For Comfort: Bentley Heels in Daffodil-Combo
- In 2.06 - The Safety Dance: Blossom in Acid Green Combo
- In 2.04 - Borderline: Bentley Heels in Fluorescent Papaya
- In 2.06 - The Safety Dance: Bowie in Hot Pink Suede
- In 2.07 - Rumor Has It: Claudette in Cerulean
Larissa has also forayed into the land of Jessica Simpson shoes, you can see it all in the Jessica Simpson tag, here.
Even parents can do strange things sometimes. Sebastian (Austin Butler) at least agrees to lunch with his mother in this stylish denim and check shirt, available via the link below.
Oh, Mags (Katie Findlay), what an absolutely rotten situation to be in! We totally understand your need for a cosy, comfortable, Western plaid shirt.
Worn with: Kanupriya bracelet
If you’re moving, you should do it in practical pastels. The polo Walt (Brendan Dooling) wears in ‘The Safety Dance’ is not only practical, but on sale. Go get it!
There’s no other way to be festive than in a rhinestone sweater! Carrie (AnnaSophia Robb) opts for this white number to celebrate the holidays in ‘The Second Time Around’. It’s already sold out.
Alice + Olivia Cena Rhinestone Sweater - $350.00
Worn with: Alex Woo necklace
Hello there! What a lovely question ♥ Maggie, played by the magnificent Katie Findlay, can really be summed up as comfortable, a little girly and perhaps a tiny bit Western: she likes denim, plaid and boots with fringe.
As you can see when you explore the Maggie tag, her five wardrobe staples would include (1) a dolman top; (2) a plaid shirt; (3) a colourful, sweater; (4) a nice, classic pair of jeans; (5) suede knee boots and (6) a simple vintage shoulder bag. Here are a few suggestions:
- Dolman Striped Tee - $11.80 (Forever 21)
- Kadie Shirt / First Kiss Plaid - $168.00 (Paige)
- Cozy Open-Knit Sweater - $17.36 (Forever 21)
- A pair of jeans that lasts for years in a flattering cut, like Levi’s
- Tan Mini Wedge Knee High Boots - $55.00 (Dorothy Perkins)
- Vintage Soft White Leather Bag - $22.00 (Etsy)
Hope that helps!
Honestly, we think Weaver (Chris Wood) looks very good wet … Oh, yeah, and his T-shirt’s on sale.
Worn with: Vince hoodie
He certainly does! All the finds we have from Walter can be found under Characters > Boys > Walt Reynolds in the menu bar, or, if you’d like, here’s a short link to his tag. It’s a little sparse at the moment, but we add things as soon as we track them down, so keep your eyes peeled!